New kampala.net
Please Register to start posting and ask questions we here to serve You better
Long live Uganda!!!

26 YEARS OF DICTATORSHIP AND NOW SODOMY!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!!

Go down

26 YEARS OF DICTATORSHIP AND NOW SODOMY!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!! Empty 26 YEARS OF DICTATORSHIP AND NOW SODOMY!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!!

Post by sol_drethedon on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Once upon a time, 26 years ago, to be more precise, a group 27 gallant young men; aspiring revolutionaries braved the jungles of Luwero triangle for 5 years, fighting a regime that they insisted was a dictatorship with Apollo Milton Obote at the helm. On January 25th 1986, the chicken came home to roost; the aspiring revolutionaries took power through a bloody coup in which 500,000 people lost their lives. on 26th January 1986, Yoweri Kaguta Museveni was sworn in as the president of the republic of Uganda.

Amidst ululations and cheers, this son of Kaguta promised not just a mere change of guards but rather a fundamental changer all together, a complete overhaul of the hitherto rotten system of dictators and tyrannical despots. 26 years down the road and the same revolutionary who promised fundamental changes has presided over the bastardization of state institutions in the name of privatization, selling public assets to regime cronies and in some incidents, sharing public assets and public funds in the same manner that a bunch of thugs share stolen loot among themselves.

The civilization, the 'I am because we are, and because we are I am' has been done away with and replaced with ' I am because I went to the bush, I am because I have a gun, I am because I belong to the ruling regime therefore I can steal with reckless abandon and still get exonerated in the courts of law, after all my president does not believe in the rule of law'

Money meant for several projects that would have improved on the plight of Ugandans has been and continues to be swindled with thuggery precision only comparable to Ali Baba and the 40 thieves. Suffice it to say that the thuggery and daylight banditry in public coffers exhibited by this regime makes Ali Baba and the 40 thieves juniors if not saints all together. Ranging from GAVI funds, junk helicopters, NAADS, entandikwa, valley dams, the oil imbroglio, the UCB-Westmont saga, name it. the list goes on and on. All this meticulously iced with elections stolen every after 5 years, all against the backdrop of empty promises(byoya byanswa) in the name of a hopeless manifesto. One individual bought ruling party members of the 6th parliament at a cost of 5million Uganda shillings and these gluttonous hyenas were hopeless enough to delete term limits from the constitution that was written with the blood of fallen heroes like Sir Edward Mutesa II, Kangave Musaazi, Benedicto Kiwanuka, John William Kakoma etc.

Today, the Hyena- in- Chief, Ali Baba, does things his narrow minded way. So brilliant is this white collar bandit that at one time he contemplated doing away with Mabira forest, arguing that sugar cane farming as opposed to environmental conservation was the way forward, all because one of his bandit-mates was hording sugar at the peril of Ugandans. With all these trials and tribulations, Ugandans have managed to forge a way forward and gone about surviving in this legendary country christened the Animal farm.

But recently, on the 7th of December,2012, Uganda's leading tabloid, the Red Pepper released an issue with the front page showing a sodomy beast; one Chris Kitaka Mubiru, humping away at the anus of a young boy aged between 16 to 20 years. Honestly, what has become of us!!! If the donor aid we receive is tagged with such barbaric and savage behavior intent on turning the pearl of Africa into the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah then we are better off without that kind of Aid. Do you want to tell all Ugandans that during creation, Steve, and not Eve was bestowed upon Adam!!! No!! ten trillion times No!!! Our sons will not grow up to get married to your sons. We are not into ADAM and STEVE.

Now, we can forgive Ali Baba and his 40 thieves for all the misery they have wrought on Ugandans. We understand their non-prudence and mediocrity in the echelons of management and administration. ALI BABA, Ugandans will forgive you of all your ills just as long as you quietly pack your bags, get all your loot and all the money you have hidden in your houses, money you count in killos. Plus all that money you have hidden on anonymous accounts in the names of your kith and kin.

We could stomach bad roads and an ailing health system, but if you don't have the moral WILL to fight sodomy then please leave Ugandans alone. We will find a leader that will protect our sons and daughters from marauding rampaging sodomy beasts that you seem to fear, sorry, protect.

It is a humble plea from a man that has invested heavily in his son and would readily commit murder should his son get threatened by this biblical evil that saw GOD destroy an entire generation save for Prophet Lot.

FELLOW UGANDANS, FATHERS AND MOTHERS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS. LET US JEALOUSLY GUARD OUR CULTURE AND KICK SODOMY OUT OF UGANDA.
FOR GOD AND MY COUNTRY.

sol_drethedon
sol_drethedon

Back to top Go down

26 YEARS OF DICTATORSHIP AND NOW SODOMY!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!! Empty Re: 26 YEARS OF DICTATORSHIP AND NOW SODOMY!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!!

Post by hacker739 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:53 pm

i want to share quran verses

117. They (all those who worship others than Allah) invoke nothing but female deities besides Him (Allah), and they invoke nothing but Shaitan (Satan), a persistent rebel!

118. Allah cursed him. And he [Shaitan (Satan)] said: "I will take an appointed portion of your slaves;

119. Verily, I will mislead them, and surely, I will arouse in them false desires; and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allah." And whoever takes Shaitan (Satan) as a Wali (protector or helper) instead of Allah, has surely suffered a manifest loss.

120. He [Shaitan (Satan)] makes promises to them, and arouses in them false desires; and Shaitan's (Satan) promises are nothing but deceptions.

121. The dwelling of such (people) is Hell, and they will find no way of escape from it.

so men who uses fellow men instead of women are they from mars ? SHAME on you ,u can run but you cant hide if soddom & gommorah didnt hide who are you fools to hide this is our land we have to defend it NO SODDOM in uganda keep your donor aid ALLAH will provide us
BUGANDA WAS FOUND IN 400AD ....so where were you? if a male pig cant mount a male pig and you fools can Shame
hacker739
hacker739

Back to top Go down

26 YEARS OF DICTATORSHIP AND NOW SODOMY!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!! Empty Re: 26 YEARS OF DICTATORSHIP AND NOW SODOMY!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!!

Post by sol_drethedon on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:17 pm

GOOD STUFF! IF A PIG CANNOT MOUNT A FELLOW PIG, THEN THESE HOMOSEXUALS ARE ACTUALLY PIGS THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE! LET THEM KEEP THEIR DIRTY DONOR AID. ALLAH WILL SURELY PROVIDE ABUNDANTLY.
sol_drethedon
sol_drethedon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum