New kampala.net
Please Register to start posting and ask questions we here to serve You better
Long live Uganda!!!

20 Things Not to Say on a Date

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20 Things Not to Say on a Date

Post by hildacaslo on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:33 am

Dating is hard, what with the necessity of making conversation. While we can’t tell you what you should say on a date (possessing and distributing such knowledge is highly illegal), we can give you some pointers as to what you should avoid. Read on, Casanova, and prepare to become the smoothest cat on the block.

Do not say:

1. “You don’t mind if I put my parents on speakerphone, do you? Here, say 'hi' to my dad.”
2. “Wait, so you don’t Elephantitis? Really? I could’ve sworn…”
3. “My friends call me Ted. But you can call me Mr. Sykowski. Let’s keep things formal for now.”
4. “Has anyone ever told you that you bear a startling resemblance to Danny DeVito?”
5. “Don’t look now, but I’m 98.9 percent sure that my parole officer just walked in. S@!*. Make that 99.9 percent.”
6. “Dude, you’ve got a HUGE piece of lettuce in your teeth. Here, use my fork to dig that sucker out.”
7. “My mom’s psychic is prettttty sure we’re gonna get married.”
8. “Wow, that’s your 7th glass of water. Slow your roll, Camel Man."
9. “Hey, gimme your breadstick. I wanna chuck it at that baby over there.”
10. “Man, I guess those 3 burritos were a bad idea. Should we move this date to the bathroom?”
11. “I’m sorry, are you actually saying that you think vampires aren’t REAL?!? Wow. Just, wow.”
12. “Tell me honestly: How terrible do I smell right now?”
13. “Crap, did I just fall asleep?”
14. “Now that I think of it, you remind me a lot of my dog. He has rabies. And he’s dangerously overweight.”
15. “How would you feel about loaning me 20 grand?”
16. “Give me your cellphone so I can take a picture of myself and save it into your contacts as ‘SOULMATE.’”
17. “So then I said, ‘How DARE you brush up against my jacket?!?’ And I stabbed him in the face.”
18. “Yeah, you like my watch? I’ll sell it to you for sixty bucks. ”
19. “How would you feel about some aggressive footsie action right about now? That was a rhetorical question.”
20. “Well, I wouldn’t say that I was wrongfully imprisoned. But the imprisoned part, sure. That sounds accurate.”
hildacaslo

Back to top Go down

Re: 20 Things Not to Say on a Date

Post by patiekats on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Nice compilation cutie i ll print this and put it in ma wallet looks like 20 commandments of dating kyoka caslo
patiekats

Back to top Go down

Post by sol_drethedon on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:02 pm

NICE COMPILATION BUT DON'T TRY TO CRAM WHAT TO SAY OR NOT TO SAY ON A DATE! C'MON! GET FREESTYLE OR STYLE IN FREE. FLOW WITH THE TIDE AND STAND WITH THE PRINCIPLES. EAT ALL YOU CAN, EXCUSE YOURSELF FOR A FART AND FRESHEN UP. DON'T TRY TO BE SO FUNNY OR SO FORMAL. RELAX, UNWIND AND BE YOURSELF. FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE IMPORTANT AND ALMOST LAST FOREVER SO DON'T TRY TO BE WHAT YOU ARE NOT. IF YOU CAME WITH A BICYCLE OR BODA-B, RELAX! THERE IS MORE TO YOU THAN MEETS THE EYE! AFTER ALL YOU ARE NOT ABOUT TO ASK THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION THAT INVOKES THE REPLY "I DO"
sol_drethedon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top